The Devil Walk, which takes place an hour before Tift County football games, allows fans to greet players as they exit the buses in front of Eight Street Middle School and make their way to the locker room at Brodie Field.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Tift reports three virus deaths
- Tifton woman appointed to state board
- Bateman picks up stats in first NFL appearance
- Vikings bottled on ground, but win over Tift in region opener
- Valdosta man charged in Cook child's death
- Lady Panthers do it all on the field, sweep their way to state softball finals
- Tift County Food Scores
- Meet the Candidates: Tifton City Council candidates in their own words
- Georgia's Own cuts ribbon
- Tift school board OKs vaccine incentive plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
HAINES CITY [mdash] Mary Lena Green Mayberry A host of angels escorted Mary Lena Green Mayberry to her heavenly home on September 27, 2021. Born in Wray, Georgia on November 5, 1929, to Lilliana and Charles Green, Mary graduated from Ocilla High School, received her BA in education from Tift…