The Devil Walk, which takes place an hour before Tift County football games, allows fans to greet players as they exit the buses in front of Eight Street Middle School and make their way to the locker room at Brodie Field.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Tift reports five virus deaths, about 60 new cases
- Jazyiah Johnson named Tift County homecoming queen
- Parade kicks off Tift County High homecoming
- Marlowe leads Minors in RBIs
- Tift wins over Worth for homecoming
- New Dawg unleashed at veterinary lab
- Tift-Worth showcases pair of teams on the rise
- Tift County to host scrap tire event
- Southwell announces appointments
- Blue Devils bounce back over Irwin, 16-14
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
LENOX [mdash] Mrs. Repsie Rose Godwin James, 93, of Lenox, Georgia, while sleeping peacefully at her home went to heaven on September 14, 2021 and now lives with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. She was born on June 27, 1928 in Cook County, Georgia to the late Braston Eli and Rosa Mae Rentz…
TIFTON [mdash] Mrs. Tanya Taylor, 69 of Tifton passed away Monday, September 13, 2021 at Tift Regional Medical Center. Mrs. Taylor was born July 16, 1952 to the late Robert & Marian Dailey Bryson. She loved her family and she had a beautiful heart & spirit. Survivors include her husb…