TIFTON -- The Abraham Baldwin Fillies set a school record Thursday night with a 88-73 win over the Atlanta Tech Lady Flames in the first round of the Region XVII basketball tournament.
ABAC's triumph gives the Fillies 21 wins on the season, the most ever in school history. However, coach Julie Conner's team will not have long to bask in the glow of that accomplishment as the Fillies will be back on the court tonight in the state semifinals against the Georgia Perimeter Lady Jaguars.
Perimeter advanced to the semis with a 78-74 win Thursday over Andrew.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Suspect arrested in June shooting death
- Tift-Thomas County Central football game canceled
- Tift area can expect inches of rain from Sally
- AgGeorgia Farm Credit announces relationship manager in Nashville
- Donated plant stands come home to Myon
- Tift reports one death, six COVID-19 cases Sunday
- Local group hopes to establish two trails in Tift County
- County discusses service delivery compromise
- County commission sends service delivery proposal to city
- Red hot run for Lady Devils in TCC sweep
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.