STATENVILLE -- The Berrien High Rebels and Rebellettes went down south Tuesday night and came back with a pair of basketball victories. The Rebellettes (3-1 overall) took a 62-36 triumph over the Echols County Lady Wildcats, while the Rebels (4-0) took the nightcap with a 69-58 victory over the Wildcats.
In the girls game, Laura Bradford led with 13 points. Keelie Allen scored 11, while Ashley Stewart and Megan Anderson each added 10 points apiece.
Jermale Hines led the Rebels with 20 points. Andrew Carnes scored 16, while Kenta West scored 15.
Berrien will host Albany Dec. 3. That will be the Region 1-AA openers for the Berrien squads.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Tifton man gets prison for bank robbery
- Tifton Foodie schedules restaurant job fair
- Ewing house named Beauty Spot
- Lowndes defeats Tift in doubleheader, clinches region
- Blue Devils announce 2021 football schedule
- Tifton's Best Running coming soon
- Another region tennis title for Berrien
- Legendary basketball coach Cliff Ranew dies
- Resurfacing project set for 2nd Street
- Tift reports one virus death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.