TIFTON -- The Tifton Bass Busters will hold its monthly meeting tonight at 7:30 at the Tifton/Tift Co. Chamber of Commerce Building.
The Sept. tournament will follow on Saturday, the 11th, at Lake Sinclair. Anyone interested in competitive fishing is invited to attend. For more information, call 382-7628.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Grant to provide affordable southside housing
- City preps for new garbage company
- UPDATE: Tifton police seek suspect in shooting
- Georgia Museum of Agriculture copes with COVID
- Tifton tapped for youth center funds
- Tifton teen wins state pageant
- Tift reports seven new COVID-19 cases Sunday
- Tift reports 46 new COVID-19 cases in three-day period
- Chamber welcomes Gather Creative Studio DIY
- ABAC prepares for Giving Tuesday
Joseph "Scott" Lindsey, 56, of the West Berrien Community passed away Saturday, November 21, 2020, at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals.