COOLIDGE, Ga. — Billy “Wild Bill” Willeby of Coolidge claims to have invented dozens of things. The U.S. Patent Office acknowledges one of them in its online database, but the database can be searched by inventor’s name only back to 1976. Willeby’s been inventing things much longer than that, and he also claims a 1974 patent that couldn’t be verified through the website.
This Week's Circulars
- Irwin looks to ‘finish the drill’ in finale
- Omega man arrested after attempting to kidnap baby
- City employee charged with fraud
- Irwin back in the finals following Clinch rout
- City council completes Captains Point purchase
- Sorority establishes colony at ABAC
- Panthers named GISA All-Stars
- Ashburn student receives bank scholarship
- $1.5 million of road projects on county agenda
- Home Free: Austin Brown Day declared
ALBANY [mdash] William David Wilson, II passed away on December 5, 2019 at the age of 71. David was born on November 1, 1948 in Brunswick, GA to the late W.D. "Dick" and Mildred (McGill) Wilson. He was preceded in death by his brother, Jim L. Wilson and his beloved Pomeranian, Gus. David was…
Mrs. Bertha Lee Johnson Little, 109, of Omega, Georgia entered eternal rest on December 7, 2019 at her residence. Care has been entrusted to Frank and Solomon Nixon Funeral Home. Please visit www.nixonfh.net for service updates and to share condolences.