A better place?
"I am pleased that the Ten Commandments were removed from public view in Barrow County. If every county and state would voluntarily follow suit, this country could... get back to common sense and reality and all these Christian hypocrites could discover a new beneficial creed. "
"I would like to send a Rave to Jodi Jerry, who is a nurse in the outpatient clinic at Tift Regional Hospital. I was a patient there July 13. She really knows how to care for her patients and is so fine and friendly to them and their families also. Thanks, Jodi, you are a sweetheart."
Kick 'em out
"...I worked hard in my long many years and I fought wars for my country. And in my prayers, the Lord has never told me that I should support all (these people) that won't work. I believe that the Lord means that He will help the people that help themselves. Now, unfortunately, we have a bunch of meathead liberals in our government, local and national, that believe that they should support all these people that won't work... And it's about time for people to start kicking these people out and putting somebody up there that will look out for the working people and the God-fearing people of this country."
Blood from a turnip
"I have a Rave for the Child Support office. One day last week somebody was Ranting about phone calls to the Child Support office. I have been dealing with this office for 16 years. I have never had anything but kindness from this office, from the front secretary to the workers. My case secretary is Mrs. Cromer. If she can get blood from a dead turnip like she did for me, I am sure they can help you too. Just give them time."
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- AgGeorgia Farm Credit announces relationship manager in Nashville
- Suspect arrested in June shooting death
- Tift area can expect inches of rain from Sally
- Donated plant stands come home to Myon
- County commission sends service delivery proposal to city
- Trump reelection campaign driven by aggressive voter outreach
- Red hot run for Lady Devils in TCC sweep
- Nurse alleges 'inhumane' medical practices at Irwin County immigrant detention center
- Tift reports 27 new cases Saturday
- Three more homers as Lady Devils split at Lowndes