Ethel Mobley Brogdon
FITZGERALD -- Mrs. Ethel Mobley Brogdon, 97, of Fitzgerald, died Saturday, June 21, 2003 at the Life Care Center in Fitzgerald.
Funeral services will be held Monday at 2 p.m. at Spring Hill Primitive Baptist Church with Elder Paul Thomas and Elder Maurice Riner, burial to follow at Spring Hill Church Cemetery in Irwin County.
Visitation will be held from 7-9 p.m. tonight at Paulk Funeral Home in Ocilla.
Born Nov. 6, 1905 in Berrien County, Mrs. Brogdon was the daughter of M.F. Mobley and Christian Purvis Mobley, both deceased. Mrs. Brogdon, a homemaker, lived in the community all of her life. She was a former Pink Lady at Berrien County Hospital and was the oldest member at Spring Hill Primitive Baptist Church.
Mrs. Brogdon was preceded in death by her husband Claude Lee Brogdon, four brothers and four sisters.
Survivors include one daughter and son-in-law, Evelyn and Alvin Riner of Alapaha; one grandson, Hugh Riner of Jacksonville; one sister, Florence Betts of Tallahassee, Fla. and several nieces and nephews.
Paulk Funeral Home in Ocilla is in charge of arrangements.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Film industry boon for Tift tourism
- Gov. Kemp touts cotton, election law
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise statewide
- First honorary street name change filed
- County to review road grant, more at meeting
- SEAGLE: Ornamental grasses add color, form in curb appeal
- VSU grant initiates opioid addiction project
- Tift reports COVID-19-related death
- Tift virus numbers unchanged Wednesday
- Kemp scheduled to visit Tifton museum Friday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.