TIFTON -- Denham Consulting Services of Tifton has been awarded a five-year contract to provide consulting services to the Defense Energy Support Center, a business unit of the Defense Logistics Agency at Ft. Belvoir, Va.
DESC is the executive agency for purchasing all petroleum products for the Department of Defense and other government agencies. Denham Consulting, a small service-disabled veteran-owned business, teamed with C4e Inc., located in San Antonio, Texas, and Lamco Engineering Services LLC in Guilford, Maine.
Earl Denham, founder and co-owner of Denham Consulting, is a Tifton native and retired Air Force Major.
Prior to returning to Tifton, Denham was a senior manager and one of the owners of C4e Inc.
Upon receiving the news, Denham said, "We were elated that a major DOD agency would choose our team. I'm pleased that our group of small companies was able to compete with the larger ones."
In collaboration with its partners, DCS will provide technical expertise to improve management practices, economic development, customer service, budgeting, supply chain management, and quality assurance.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- S.Ga. drug bust nets Tift suspect
- Tift schools extend yellow designation
- Gold Star marker placed in Veteran's Park
- Tift reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Tift reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Sunday
- Panthers rally to defeat Brookwood
- Blue Devils split at Camden County
- Parsing high crimes and misdemeanors: Experts offer insights into impeachment
- Oral arguments on Grinstead case appeal planned for Tuesday
- COOMBS: Getting vaccine honors health care workers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.