Two on one
"Concerning this Condit mess, why is it this fellow Barr wants him to resign? Is it because he's a Democrat and they hope to fill that seat with another Republican? Think about Bob Livingston. He done the same thing if not worse. And Henry Hyde, he did the same thing if not worse, and they're both congressmen and senators. So what's the difference? Is it because Republicans can do things and get by with it and Democrats are not supposed to? Voters, think about this come election day. Let's get rid of the Republicans. They seem like they've got two against one doing the same thing.
Time to settle it
"I think we should demand that this humane society thing in Tifton be settled immediately. If the DA can't handle his end, he should resign. Do we shut down the operation of his office because he is on vacation? Perhaps we should just do something about getting a new DA."
The mural in downtown Tifton is not tacky, but is a tangible expression of the changing face of Southwest Georgia. It's not held by tacks but by reality.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- S.Ga. drug bust nets Tift suspect
- UPDATE: Woman jailed after Tifton death
- McDaniel house named Beauty Spot winner
- Tift reports two more COVID-19 deaths Wednesday
- Gold Star marker placed in Veteran's Park
- Tift reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Sunday
- Tift reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Saturday
- City Council extends city-wide mask mandate with another 3-2 vote
- Panthers rally to defeat Brookwood
- Parsing high crimes and misdemeanors: Experts offer insights into impeachment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.