Get the facts
In regards to one of the Rants in Dec. 10's, in Tuesday's paper, sometimes you have to have all the facts straight. That's the problem with people in this town. It is a sad day, but let's get our facts straight.
Can't be worse
Well, I see where someone's saying that if Purdue follows Bush's example he might just take his cabinet from state prison, and I'm the one person who dislikes criminals more than anybody, but I can tell you this: I don't think that many of those people at the state prison would be any worse than what Roy Barnes and the lieutenant governor had, and for that matter, Bill Clinton. So he can just be assured of one thing, that they can't be any worse than it has been.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Tifton man gets prison for bank robbery
- Tifton Foodie schedules restaurant job fair
- Ewing house named Beauty Spot
- Lowndes defeats Tift in doubleheader, clinches region
- Legendary basketball coach Cliff Ranew dies
- Film industry boon for Tift tourism
- Tift reports one virus death
- Tift reports one virus case
- Resurfacing project set for 2nd Street
- Rush Propst saga plagues storied Valdosta Wildcat football program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
REDDING [mdash] Charles Emory Parrish, age 79, passed away peacefully on October 1, 2020 with his daughter by his side. He was born in Florida and grew up in Tifton, Georgia to Lois and Tom Parrish. He joined the Navy in 1964. During his service he earned four medals and was deployed to Viet…