December 22, 2001
Doris Lee Bennett, 63, of Ashburn, died Sunday, Dec. 16, 2001, at Tift Regional Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. today at Friendship Baptist Church in Tifton, burial at Westview Memorial Gardens. Survivors include her husband, John Bennett of Ashburn; three sons, Jimmy Jones of Americus, Thomas Jones of Tifton and Bobby Jones of Sylvester; three daughters, Wanda Jones of Tifton and Kathleen Jackson and Teresa Jordan, both of Sylvester; one stepson, Edward Bennett of Tifton; three stepdaughters, Joanne Doster of Cordele, Mayrene Brown of Tifton and Dora Brown of Jacksonville, Fla. Taylor and Son Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- S.Ga. drug bust nets Tift suspect
- Tift schools extend yellow designation
- Tift reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Oral arguments on Grinstead case appeal planned for Tuesday
- Tift reports 16 new COVID-19 cases Sunday
- Panthers rally to defeat Brookwood
- Tifton's McGriff hired by the University of Florida
- Gold Star marker placed in Veteran's Park
- Blue Devils split at Camden County
- Stables apartment complex sold
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.