Mary Belle Hall
TIFTON -- Mary Belle Hall, 83, of Tifton, died Saturday, Oct. 26, 2002, at Tift Regional Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at New River Holiness Church. The Rev. A.D. Connell will officiate. Burial will follow at Oaky Grove Baptist Church Cemetery.
Kenny Young, Jerry Conway, Joey Hall, Tim Hall, Danny Conway and Ronnie Vaughn will serve as pallbearers.
The family will receive friends from 7-9 p.m. Monday at Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals.
Born May 3, 1919, in Cook County, Mrs. Hall was the daughter of Tom Young and Gertrude Jones Young, both deceased. She was also preceded in death by her husband, Willard Moore Hall, two sisters and two brothers.
Mrs. Hall was a homemaker and attended New River Holiness Church.
She is survived by three sons, Felton Lee Hall, Louis Hall and David Hall, all of Hosford, Fla.; one daughter, Donna Tucker of Tifton; two brothers, Joseph T. Young of Flint, Mich., and Roy Young of Enigma; two sisters, Winnie Rowan of Nashville and Wava Slade of Brandon, Miss.; 11 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals is in charge of arrangements.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Film industry boon for Tift tourism
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise statewide
- Gov. Kemp touts cotton, election law
- First honorary street name change filed
- County to review road grant, more at meeting
- Tift virus numbers unchanged Wednesday
- SEAGLE: Ornamental grasses add color, form in curb appeal
- VSU grant initiates opioid addiction project
- Tift reports COVID-19-related death
- Pierce scores late to defeat Tift County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.