Mary Alice Rowe
NASHVILLE -- Mary Alice Rowe, 86, of Nashville, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2003, at Berrien Nursing Center.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Chapel of Lovein Funeral Home. The Rev. Mickey Lindsey will officiate. Burial will follow at Enigma City Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 9 a.m. until the hour of service Saturday at Lovein Funeral Home.
Born March 20, 1916, in Berrien County, Mrs. Rowe was the daughter of John Stone and Elizabeth Stone, both deceased.
She was a homemaker and retired food services worker.
Mrs. Rowe is survived by two sons, Charles Rowe and James Rowe, both of Nashville; two sisters, Lorine Knowles of Savannah and Abbie Clanton of Nashville; six grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren.
Lovein Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Film industry boon for Tift tourism
- Gov. Kemp touts cotton, election law
- COVID-19 cases still on the rise statewide
- First honorary street name change filed
- County to review road grant, more at meeting
- SEAGLE: Ornamental grasses add color, form in curb appeal
- VSU grant initiates opioid addiction project
- Tift reports COVID-19-related death
- Tift virus numbers unchanged Wednesday
- Kemp scheduled to visit Tifton museum Friday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.