From Staff Reports
TIFTON -- The Tift County grand jury Thursday in its second session this year returned indictments against defendants charged with various felony crimes, including those related to illegal drug manufacture and sale, assaults, robberies, charges of child molestation and battery.
In addition to those defendants listed in Friday's editions of The Tifton Gazette, the following were indicted:
* Charles Carter, 45, 258 Littleton Road, Moultrie, was indicted on four counts of child molestation.
* Paul Clifford Anderson, 22, 15 Wayne Way, Moultrie, and Vickie Lynn Maxfield, age unknown, Crossroad Mission, 5th St., Moultrie, were both indicted on one count each of first degree and second degree forgery.
* Terrance Shawn Bright, age unknown, 3537 Jordan Road, Byron, was indicted on charges of criminal attempt to manufacture methamphetamine, conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine.
* Theopolis Jethro Bryant, 21, Mitchell Hall Road, Trevon Armonte Bryant, 18, 3123 Hill Ave. and Christopher Williams, 21, 1153 Windsor Drive, were each indicted on two counts of burglary.
* Phillip Jason Coleson, 18, Georgia Avenue, Julian Mark Dunn, age unknown, 1203 Hopewell Road, Muzella and Cynthia Ann Powers, 3375 Sandy Point Road, Lizella were each indicted on charges of attempt to manufacture methamphetamine, conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and impeding the flow of traffic.
* Demetris Maurice Collins, 17, 1220 Sussex Drive, Torrance Galmer, 19, Plaza Drive North and Robert Knight Jr., 18, 2907 Wilton Ave., were each indicted on one count of burglary.
* Pamela Ann Fletcher, age unknown, 2405 U.S. Highway 82 E., Lot 2 and Mary Delane Massey, 38, S. Coffee Avenue, were each indicted on one count of first degree forgery.
* Timothy Godwin, age unknown, 1224 Belmont Ave., was indicted on two counts of burglary and two counts of first-degree forgery.
* Sammy James Griner Jr., 31, Rt. 5, U.S. Highway 125, was indicted on five counts of first degree forgery.
* Ted Hanson, 47, 3402 Spring Flats Road, Albany, was indicted on charges of obstruction of a law enforcement officer and burglary
* Tyrone Hizine, age unknown, W. 4th St., Adel, was indicted on charges of
theft by shoplifting and giving a false statement.
* Kodi Johnson, age unknown, 6th Avenue, was indicted on a charge of making a false statement.
* Robert Lee Jones, age unknown, 310 Old Omega Road, Lot 32, was indicted on a charge of aggravated assault.
* Demetrius Tyrone Lane, 21, 504 E. Golden Road, and Antonio Riggins,18, 1210 Doc Melton Sr. Drive, were both indicted on charges of burglary.
* Brian Robert Nolet, 29, 5705 9th St. Circle East, Bradenton, Fla., was indicted on charges of theft by bringing stolen property into the state, no state driver's license, fleeing and eluding and weaving over the roadway.
* Mande Range, age unknown, 1154 O'Quinn Drive, was indicted on a charge of aggravated assault on a Sept. 8 incident. He is accused of hitting a man in the head with a tire iron.
* Selena Reid, 21, Wilton Avenue, was indicted on a charge of aggravated assault on a March 25, 2002 incident. She is accused of hitting someone in the head with a stick.
* Christopher Milton Rousey, age unknown, U.S. Highway 319 North, was indicted on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and two counts of obstruction of a law enforcement officer.
* Curtis Dewayne Sims, 18, Sumner Heights, Moultrie, was indicted on a charge of entering automobile.
* John Gerard Sowinski, 38, 169 Rockefeller Drive, Ormond Beach, Fla., was indicted on charges of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, driving too fast for conditions, driving within the median, reckless driving, driving on the wrong side of the road, failure to maintain lane, fleeing and eluding, DUI of drugs and improper stopping.
* Timothy Warren, age unknown, Sturgeon Church Road, Fitzgerald was indicted on charges of habitual violator, DUI, improper headlights, improper tail lights, failure to signal, improper right turn, weaving, no proof of insurance and an open container violation and violation of probationary license.
* Bennie Jerome Williams, 18, 9th St. West, was indicted on six counts of burglary and a count of entering auto.
* Elijah Wilson, 37, 614 Washington St., was indicted on a charge of burglary.
* Casey Woods (aka Curtis Bernard Woods), age unknown, 1020 Ferrylake Road, Lot 59, was indicted on charges of burglary and possession of an article with altered mark.
This Week's Circulars
- Tifton man gets prison for bank robbery
- Tifton Foodie schedules restaurant job fair
- Film industry boon for Tift tourism
- Lowndes defeats Tift in doubleheader, clinches region
- SEAGLE: Ornamental grasses add color, form in curb appeal
- Legendary basketball coach Cliff Ranew dies
- Gov. Kemp touts cotton, election law
- Tift reports one virus death
- Tift reports one virus case
- Blue Devils keep going, defeat Lee 5-1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
REDDING [mdash] Charles Emory Parrish, age 79, passed away peacefully on October 1, 2020 with his daughter by his side. He was born in Florida and grew up in Tifton, Georgia to Lois and Tom Parrish. He joined the Navy in 1964. During his service he earned four medals and was deployed to Viet…