TIFTON -- The Tift County Tax Commissioner's Office now accepts after-hours tax payments through a drop box at the Kent Administration Building.
Taxpayers may drop their property tax or tag payments -- checks only, no cash -- in the box, which is located on the right side of the front of the building.
There is a sign near the drop box.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Tifton man gets prison for bank robbery
- Tifton Foodie schedules restaurant job fair
- Ewing house named Beauty Spot
- Lowndes defeats Tift in doubleheader, clinches region
- Blue Devils announce 2021 football schedule
- Tifton's Best Running coming soon
- Another region tennis title for Berrien
- Legendary basketball coach Cliff Ranew dies
- Resurfacing project set for 2nd Street
- Tift reports one virus death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.