TIFTON — Tift County officials' recent purchase should bring sheriff's department patrol cars fully up to speed.
TIFTON — Not wanting to deal with the leasing process, Tift County opted to purchase the Caterpillar wheel loader being leased to the public w…
TIFTON — Tift County's latest purchase will help fix air-conditioning issues in the county recreation facility.
TIFTON — Residents voiced concerns regarding several issues during a recent Tift County Commission meeting.
TIFTON — A federal grant recently awarded to Tift County could help residents handle outstanding bills.
How do you write and illustrate a biographical comic book about an artist whose identity is unknown?
“Stella Maris” does not really answer the frustrating questions left behind in “The Passenger” but it is a response to its partner novel.
ATLANTA— Georgia taxpayers should expect to see an extra tax check in the coming weeks from the mid-year 2023 budget.
TIFTON — In a split decision needing the commission chair to break the tie, Tift County decided to switch a paid holiday from its list in favo…
TIFTON — Camp Rock Of Georgia has launched a foster care services expansion with a satellite office opening in Tifton.
This Week's Circulars
- Tift County Food Scores
- Turner Titans commit to Columbus State
- County: Juneteenth replaces Good Friday as paid holiday
- Brooks' walk-off sac fly completes Tift region sweep
- Tifton author releasing children’s book
- All-Region honors to Conner, Cushion
- Southwell awards associates
- Ga. Mrs. U.S. Agriculture: ABAC alum wins 2023 pageant
- County approves solar farm
- Williams again tops shot put at Anthony Bateman Invitational
Tift County's Bailee Williams is a scratch on her third shot put attempt at the Anthony Bateman Invitational at TCHS on March 11, 2023, but the effort wowed the crowd. Coach Julie Conner asked for a measurement out of curiosity and had Williams' throw counted, it would have been more than 43…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.