As featured on
ATLANTA — Ahead of federal elections slated for next year, Senate Democrats gave another push for election law reforms by introducing the Freedom to Vote Act on Tuesday.
This Week's Circulars
- Tift reports three virus deaths
- Tifton woman appointed to state board
- Bateman picks up stats in first NFL appearance
- Vikings bottled on ground, but win over Tift in region opener
- Valdosta man charged in Cook child's death
- Lady Panthers do it all on the field, sweep their way to state softball finals
- Tift County Food Scores
- Meet the Candidates: Tifton City Council candidates in their own words
- Georgia's Own cuts ribbon
- Tift school board OKs vaccine incentive plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
HAINES CITY [mdash] Mary Lena Green Mayberry A host of angels escorted Mary Lena Green Mayberry to her heavenly home on September 27, 2021. Born in Wray, Georgia on November 5, 1929, to Lilliana and Charles Green, Mary graduated from Ocilla High School, received her BA in education from Tift…