ATLANTA — Gov. Brian Kemp ordered a statewide shelter-in-place order Wednesday. The order will be in place beginning Friday and continue through April 13. He also closed public schools through the end of the school year. This is a developing story that will be updated.
This Week's Circulars
- GSP investigates fatal accident
- Food scores: Cajun Seafood Express (NEW), McDonald’s, Zaxby’s Restaurant
- Making History: Class of 2020 Tift County’s largest graduating class
- Stone ready to take over at high school
- Tift County High school seniors receive scholarships
- Abraham Baldwin plans for student return
- Group feeds assisted living facility staff
- Tifton Garden Clubs celebrate Georgia Garden Week
- Election Day slated for June 9
- Summer feeding program kicks off June 2
, 67, of Ashburn passed away Friday, May 29, 2020 at his residence. A memorial service at Bethel Cemetery in Sycamore will be held at a later date.