A Georgia State Patrol helicopter comes in for a landing at Colquitt Regional Medical Center Saturday. The helicopter brought three mechanical ventilators the hospital expects to need for COVID-19 patients.
As featured on
MOULTRIE, Ga. — While Colquitt Regional Medical Center staff are keenly aware of the demand for medical supplies, the hospital says it’s well equipped for the current need.
This Week's Circulars
- Douglasville student receives Award of Distinction in ABAC School of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Stone ready to take over at high school
- Tift County High school seniors receive scholarships
- Happy Socially-Distanced Birthday: Family holds parade to celebrate 80th birthday
- Chason History: He’ll continue ‘As long as it’s still fun’
- SGB presents scholarship to Tifton student
- Farmers markets reopen Saturday
- ‘In Limbo:' Tift schools wait for state before finalizing budget, school calendar’
- Schools Out: TCHS Principal Seigler to retire
- Second Harvest to hold mobile food distribution Friday