...PATCHY FOG EXPECTED AHEAD OF COLD FRONT OVERNIGHT... Patchy fog is expected across southwest Georgia and the eastern Florida Panhandle and Florida Big Bend through the next few hours ahead of a cold front. Visibilities will drop below one mile at times. Visibilities should improve through the night once the cold front, bringing northerly winds, passes through the area.
Judge Robert McBurney.jpg
This Week's Circulars
- Two Tift men arrested in shooting incident
- Ga. budget OKs tax refunds
- Thomas, Marlowe to open 2023 in AAA
- THOMPSON: Grissom’s demotion the right move for Braves?
- Espinoza scores twice as Lady Devils get revenge on Colquitt
- County reinstates Good Friday as paid holiday
- Middle school Devils repeat as tennis champs
- Tennis swamps Irwin on Senior Night
- City approves Mill Ridge rezoning project
- Overman named Conservationist of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.