Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
This Week's Circulars
- Lights, Camera, Tifton: ‘Tiger Rising’ filming in town
- March of the Toys: Hometown Holidays returns
- At age 73, Lowndes County man learns he has nine siblings
- Tiftarea’s football season ends in semis
- Small Business Saturday celebrates local businesses
- Panthers go for state final berth
- Former Devils making marks in hoops, too
- “Gnat Drop” returning to ring in 2020
- TSCO deputies make 56 arrests last month
- Tiftarea YMCA accepting sponsors for Y Christmas