TIFTON — David LeRoy Freeland II, 37, of Tifton, died Friday, June 13, 2014. Memorial services will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday in the chapel of Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors with the Rev. Craig Nalls officiating.. He is survived by his wife, Amanda Leigh Millwood Freeland; his children, Sara Grace Freeland and Kenneth Jacob Freeland, all of Tifton; mother and stepfather, Nancy and Larry Stewart of Valdosta; sisters, Joan Morbidelli of Auburn, Ala. and Dawn Jescke; brothers, James D. Freeland of Plant City, Fla. and Michael D. Freeland, Clearwater, Fla. You may sign the guest registry at www.albritton-beaumontfuneralhome.com. Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors is in charge of arrangements.
- Local News
‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
“In a few weeks, our school buses will be filled by children heading back to school. Between now and then, our community can fill one of those buses to the roof with school supplies for local children in need,” said Greg Millette, local United Way executive.Continued ...
- Barr: 'It was a hard-fought campaign'
- Supercharger open and ready for business – for Tesla owners
- Local church to host ‘green’ workshop
- MTC Tifton PBL students, adviser recognized on national level
- ‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
- Local Sports
Brown starting Pop Warner squad
Dreams do come true, if you ask Brian Brown. Waiting for years to set up a youth football league in Tift County, he finally has his chance. He hosts a Heads Up football camp this morning and is starting up Pop Warner teams.
"It's been a dream of mine for 10 years," he said.
- Murphy named All American
- Devils to host first Taste of Tifton
- Trophy time at Brumby camp
- Local swimmers 4th at state meet
- Brown starting Pop Warner squad
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda