• Tifton Heritage Foundation’s Christmas Tour of Homes, 5-9 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Glynn Hendricks Interiors, Advantage Realty, Traditions, At Home on 12th, Annie’s Place and Three Graces at the Lankford Manor. Tonight, tickets can be purchased at the Empire Salon. Homes include Mary Ann Myddleton at 502 W. 8thStreet, Mike and Aimi Rozier at 616 N. Ridge Avenue, Mary Ann Cox at 805 Murray Avenue, and Curt and Lindsey Majeski at 820 N. Park Avenue.
• The Tifton-Tift County Animal Shelter and the Save Our Pets Foundation will have dogs out for Christmas adoption at each of the homes.
• The First Methodist Church Handbell Choir will be performing at the Rozier’s home.
• The Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage will feature the Wounded Warrior Wreaths and the Hall of Christmas Trees, sponsored by the Tifton Council of Garden Clubs. You an also view the Exchange Club gingerbread houses which are decorated by our local afterschool Kids Advocacy Coalition students.
• The Tift Theatre will host a free Mayor’s Motorcade Christmas Musical that will benefit disabled residents in the Camilla Southwest Georgia Hospital. Featuring the UGC Life Band and Choir (Union Grove Church of God), The Whitehead Gospel Group, Travelers Rest Baptist Church Choir, Austin Kilby, pianist Todrick Webb, and the First United Methodist Church Chancel Choir and Adult Ensemble. Donations or gifts are encouraged. The event will start at 6 p.m.
• Rotary Club Breakfast with Santa at the Leroy Rogers Senior Center from 8 to 11 a.m. Get your photo made the Jolly Old Elf. Tickets are adults, $4, and children, $2. Contact Morris Tankersley at 382-4211 or any Rotary Club member.
• The ninth annual Kiwanis Run for the Kids 5K run and 1 mile walk/ run at 2 p.m. See the sports page (1B) for more information.
• CASA Playhouses drawing at the courthouse at 7:30 p.m.