Annie Grace Tillman-Shoats, 73, formerly of Attapulgus died Monday, Aug. 26, 2013 at Golden Living Center. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday at St. Paul Primitive Baptist Church in Attapulgus. She is survived by a daughter, LaShawne Shoats-Graham of Tifton; four sons, Gary Shoats of Stone Mountain, Gregory Shoats of Quincy, Fla., Kenneth Shoats of Tifton, Dexter Jackson of Atlanta. Services are entrusted to Bruton Mortuary in Bainbridge.
- Local News
Give back while you give to others
The United Way of South Central Georgia has many ways to raise funds to support its programs and provide assistance for local residents. But one of its newest ways is an online store, located on the organization's website at www.uway-socenga.org.Continued ...
- Freedom Seekers turn out in Tifton
- County tables dress ordinance until 2014
- TCHS, CSE get just 'rewards'
- Tifton native hopes to be Home Free during ‘Sing-Off’
- Give back while you give to others
- Local Sports
Joseph Spinks attends the GISA All-Star game with his parents, Michael and Marcie Spinks.
It’s the little things that we remember
I saw this in the local newspaper when I lived in Bend, Ore. I hung on to it, and I just had to share...
- Letter to the Editor – Shop local this holiday season
- Rants & Raves - December 11
- Letter to the Editor – Visitor lauds LEOs,EMTs
- Letter to the Editor – Sign more of a distraction
- It’s the little things that we remember
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda