Eulalio Hernandez Dominguez, 84, of Ty Ty died Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at his residence. Funeral services and burial will be held at a later date in Mexico. Among his survivors is his wife, Ramona Delgado de Hernandez of Ty Ty. Condolences may be sent to the family at the online guest registry at www.bowen-donaldson.com. Services for the Hernandez Dominguez family are under the care and direction of Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals.
- Local News
Give back while you give to others
The United Way of South Central Georgia has many ways to raise funds to support its programs and provide assistance for local residents. But one of its newest ways is an online store, located on the organization's website at www.uway-socenga.org.Continued ...
- Freedom Seekers turn out in Tifton
- County tables dress ordinance until 2014
- TCHS, CSE get just 'rewards'
- Tifton native hopes to be Home Free during ‘Sing-Off’
- Give back while you give to others
- Local Sports
Joseph Spinks attends the GISA All-Star game with his parents, Michael and Marcie Spinks.
It’s the little things that we remember
I saw this in the local newspaper when I lived in Bend, Ore. I hung on to it, and I just had to share...
- Letter to the Editor – Shop local this holiday season
- Rants & Raves - December 11
- Letter to the Editor – Visitor lauds LEOs,EMTs
- Letter to the Editor – Sign more of a distraction
- It’s the little things that we remember
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda