• A man who lives in the 400 block of Wilson Street reported Thursday that a short black male threw something into his house causing a fire and then shot at him three or four times. The report states that the scene was turned over to an investigator.
• A woman reported Friday that someone entered Good Neighbor Grocery, located in the 2600 block of Whiddon Mill Road, and broke one bottle of beer and told her that he would shoot her.
• A man reported Saturday that a black female busted a glass beer bottle and cut him on his back after she slapped and punched him.
• A man who lives on River Run Road reported Friday that someone kicked in the back door of his residence and took property valued at $700.
• A man reported Friday that someone entered the business Shaw Industries, located on Southwell Boulevard, and took property valued at $50.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Steven Lamar Andrews, 41, 2702 Cascade Road, was charged Friday with public drunkenness.
Isaac Thomas Berrios, 18, 515 Westminster Court, Alpharetta, was charged Sunday with speeding, underage possession of alcohol and unlawful window tinting.
Barbara Jean Brown, 52, 247 Tifton-Eldorado Road, was charged Thursday with driving without a license.
Leticia Hernandez, 53, 1010 Pineview Ave., was charged Thursday with driving without a license and inoperative brake lights and turn signals.
Hunter Wade Kleisner, 19, 470 Powers Court Ave., Milton, was charged Sunday with underage possession of alcohol.
Miguel Martinez-Rodriguez, 32, P.O. Box 260, Brookfield, was charged Thursday with speeding and driving without a license.
Brandi Miller, 18, was charged Sunday with disorderly conduct.
Nemeisa Parks, 31, 1318 Daniel Lane, was charged Sunday with disorderly conduct.
Natasha Lynn Phillips, 34, 1003 Madison Ave., was charged Thursday with driving without a license and a safety restraint violation.
Angel Angstasia Shepard, 25, 122 Plum St., Ty Ty, was charged Thursday with theft by shoplifting.
Kenneth Cerjio Wallace, 49, 1220 Sussex Drive, Apt. 79-K, was charged Thursday with theft by shoplifting.
Leonard Vonzell Watson, 35, 927 Trees of Avalon, McDonough, was charged Saturday with speeding and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Angelina Nicole Williams, 25, was charged Sunday with driving with a suspended or revoked license and a safety restraint violation.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Timothy Wayne Brewer, 37, 265 Wilson Road, Abbeville, was charged Thursday with theft by taking.
Justin Johnson, 21, 1657 Joe Lawrence Road, Ashburn, was charged Friday with simple assault (family violence), criminal trespass (family violence) and disorderly conduct.
John Marion Miller, 49, 118 Brookfield-Lenox Road, Brookfield, was charged Friday with a probation violation and theft by receiving stolen property.