ATHENS, Ala. — Marie Melrose Pafford Troupe, 87, of Athens, Ala. died Sunday, May 4, 2014, at Brookshire Health Care in Huntsville, Ala. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, May 12, in the chapel of Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals with burial to follow at Turner Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6 until 8 p.m. Saturday at Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals. Complete obituary information will be provided later. Condolences may be sent to the family at the online guest registry at www.bowen-donaldson.com. Services for the Troupe family are under the care and direction of Bowen-Donaldson Home for Funerals.
- Local News
‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
- Barr: 'It was a hard-fought campaign'
- Supercharger open and ready for business – for Tesla owners
- Local church to host ‘green’ workshop
- MTC Tifton PBL students, adviser recognized on national level
- ‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
- Local Sports
Brown starting Pop Warner squad
"It's been a dream of mine for 10 years," he said.
- Murphy named All American
- Devils to host first Taste of Tifton
- Trophy time at Brumby camp
- Local swimmers 4th at state meet
- Brown starting Pop Warner squad
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda