NORMAN PARK — Ervin Jerome Parrish, 51, of Norman Park died Saturday, April 5, 2014, at his residence. Funeral services will be held Saturday at St. Paul Baptist Church in Sylvester with burial to follow at Morning Grove Church Cemetery in Norman Park. He is survived by his father, Willie Parrish; siblings, Margaret Adams, Christine Kincade, Sylvia McKinnon, Michael Parrish, Willie Mae Parrish and Emma Parrish. You may sign the guest book at www.southviewmortuary.com. Professional care and services are entrusted to Southview Mortuary Inc.
- Local News
Internship offers ‘life-changing’ experience for local students
A six-week internship program with the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is having a life-changing impact on high school students statewide.Continued ...
Nikki Vellidis, a rising senior at Tift County High School, admits to being surprised by the information she was able to learn during her second year in the Young Scholars Program.
- United Way celebrates 50th anniversary
- Teen struck by vehicle Saturday
- Woods wins runoff for state super – pending another recount
- Trail 37: Sipping wine at Still Pond and Horse Creek
- Internship offers ‘life-changing’ experience for local students
- Local Sports
Worth Rams ready to don the pads
The pads come out Friday and by the sound of Jason Tone's voice, the Worth County Rams are ready for it.
"We're ready to start hitting," he said.
- Carhartt Bassmaster team championship to air on ESPNU
- Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
- Panthers gain additional home contest in 2014
- Column: Of football schedules and solutions for world peace
- Worth Rams ready to don the pads
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda