MOULTRIE — Devorest "Deak" Cokley, 43, of Moultrie died Sunday, April 6, 2014, in Moultrie. Funeral services will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday at Heritage Church with burial to follow at Strong Memorial Gardens, and a repast will conclude at the home. He is survived by his children, Ikea Ridley and Deunta Revils; mother, Gwen Cokley; and siblings, Lorenzo Griffin, Desenda Garam, George Cokley III, Tyrone Cokley, Byron Cokley and Susan Arnold. You may sign the guest book at www.southviewmortuary.com. Professional care and services are entrusted to Southview Mortuary Inc.
- Local News
‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
“In a few weeks, our school buses will be filled by children heading back to school. Between now and then, our community can fill one of those buses to the roof with school supplies for local children in need,” said Greg Millette, local United Way executive.Continued ...
- Barr: 'It was a hard-fought campaign'
- Supercharger open and ready for business – for Tesla owners
- Local church to host ‘green’ workshop
- MTC Tifton PBL students, adviser recognized on national level
- ‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
- Local Sports
Brown starting Pop Warner squad
Dreams do come true, if you ask Brian Brown. Waiting for years to set up a youth football league in Tift County, he finally has his chance. He hosts a Heads Up football camp this morning and is starting up Pop Warner teams.
"It's been a dream of mine for 10 years," he said.
- Murphy named All American
- Devils to host first Taste of Tifton
- Trophy time at Brumby camp
- Local swimmers 4th at state meet
- Brown starting Pop Warner squad
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda