ALBANY — Audrenecia Lashay Bryant, 24, died Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. today at Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses, U.S. 19 South in Albany. Burial will follow at Union Memorial Cemetery. She is survived by her mother, Chandra Burnam; step-father, Clement Burnam Sr. of Albany; father, Alvin Bryant of Albany; nine siblings, Cale'a Burnam, Raven Burnam, John Burnam, and Cameron Burnam, all of Albany; as well as Antwan Bryant, Adrian Kenny, Antavious Kenny, Trevorrian Bryant and Tykhia Bryant, all of Dooly County; grandparents, Kenneth and Verlene Cuffie of Cordele; grandfather, Alvin Bryant Sr. of Cordele, Johnnie Lee Burnam of Vienna; and great-grandmother, Dessie Thomas of Albany.
- Local News
‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
“In a few weeks, our school buses will be filled by children heading back to school. Between now and then, our community can fill one of those buses to the roof with school supplies for local children in need,” said Greg Millette, local United Way executive.Continued ...
- Barr: 'It was a hard-fought campaign'
- Supercharger open and ready for business – for Tesla owners
- Local church to host ‘green’ workshop
- MTC Tifton PBL students, adviser recognized on national level
- ‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
- Local Sports
Brown starting Pop Warner squad
Dreams do come true, if you ask Brian Brown. Waiting for years to set up a youth football league in Tift County, he finally has his chance. He hosts a Heads Up football camp this morning and is starting up Pop Warner teams.
"It's been a dream of mine for 10 years," he said.
- Murphy named All American
- Devils to host first Taste of Tifton
- Trophy time at Brumby camp
- Local swimmers 4th at state meet
- Brown starting Pop Warner squad
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda