ADEL — Billy J. Hancock, of Adel died Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014 at Tift Regional Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday in the chapel of Boone Funeral Home with the Rev. James Rice officiating. Cremation will follow the service and the cremains will be buried at Crossroads Cemetery at a later date. Condolences may be expressed to the family online at www.boonefuerals.com. Boone Funeral Home is serving the Hancock family.
- Local News
- Local Sports
John Gamble (right) is joined by John Reid at the Tiftarea YMCA Saturday.
Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
In addition to the local football coaches speaking Saturday at the Tift Regional Medical Center's Men's Health Event at the YMCA, three others from the area also spoke, Buddy Nobles of Irwin County, John Gamble of Turner County and Jason Strickland of Fitzgerald. Discussions ranged from the more conventional topics of scrimmages and rosters to stranger mentions of voodoo doctors.
- Panthers gain additional home contest in 2014
- Column: Of football schedules and solutions for world peace
- Local sport stacking champs going to Junior Olympics
- Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
- Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda