ARABI — Belinda Monroe Watson, 48, of Arabi died Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. today at Ashburn First Baptist Church with burial to follow at Bay Springs Baptist Church Cemetery in Crisp County. Survivors include her husband, Mack Watson of Arabi; mother, Runea C. Monroe; and brother, Ronald D. Monroe of Ashburn. You may sign the online guest book and share your special condolences and memories with the family by visiting www.perryfuneralchapel.com. Perry Funeral Chapel is in charge of local arrangements.
- Local News
Drinking leads to arson
A Tifton man was arrested Friday for arson after he tried to set a house on fire.Continued ...
- Tifton Police focused on shootings: Several reports of shots fired in city
- Special Olympics set for Friday
- EMA Director discusses 911 with City Council
- TCFEE announces addition of new academic chair
- Drinking leads to arson
- Local Sports
McMinn, Beier shut down Glenwood
The Tiftarea Academy Panthers mustered only five hits Monday night, but that would be enough for them. Behind the arm of Noah McMinn, clutch hitting from Zach Beier and a big trick play, they bested the Glenwood (Ala.) Gators by a 2-1 score.
- Panthers ready for region track championships
- Tift wins Lady Trojan tourney
- Jackson named to MaxPreps squad
- Blue Devils to host region track meet
- McMinn, Beier shut down Glenwood
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda