Mary Ann Fullard of Ashburn, died Monday, Nov. 19, 2012, at an Atlanta hospital after a brief illness. Services will be held at a later date to be announced. Survivors include her husband, William Fullard of Ashburn; her daughters, Donna Beckom of Warwick, Charlotte Harris of North Pole, Ak. and Anna Roberts of Wenona; a son, Vernon Morris of Fairbacks, Ak.; two grandchildren and her sisters, Clara R. Harrell and Sue Haney, both of Fitzgerald and Bonnie Sue Jowers of Wray.
- Local News
Local woman reaches out to others this holiday season
“It’s better to give than receive,” says 24-year-old Brittney McKinnon of Tifton, who’s giving back to her community by hosting a “Cheerful Givers” Christmas Toy Drive.Continued ...
- Wiregrass Christmas at Museum of Ag Dec. 14
- Ocilla firefighter answers the call – at his own home
- Georgia high school graduation rate increases
- Hall of Fame? It's time, says AD
- Local woman reaches out to others this holiday season
- Local Sports
Joseph Spinks attends the GISA All-Star game with his parents, Michael and Marcie Spinks.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda