TIFTON — Robert Lee Brown Sr., 49, of Tifton died in Tifton. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at Pentecostal Full Gospel Church in Poulan, with committal services to follow at Pine Hill Cemetery. A repast to follow at the church social hall, He is survived by his mother, Emma Mae Brown; his children, Mia D. Brown, Robert Lee Brown Jr. and Kenya L.Brown; a step-daughter, Veronica L. Brittain; siblings, Mary L. Alexander, Linda Brown, Ossie Mae Brown, Ola Mae Smith, Annette Moate, Rosa M. Warren, William Brown and Willie Brown. You may sign the guest book at www.southviewmortuary.com. Professional care and services are entrusted to Southview Mortuary Inc.
- Local News
Volunteers help with successful ‘Street’ cleanup
Tift County Commissioner Melissa Chevers’ “One Street At A Time” cleanup was once again a success with several volunteers coming out Saturday morning to pick up trash.Continued ...
The cleanup started at the corner of Highway 41 South and Southern Avenue. Volunteers also picked up trash on Golden Road.
- Dancing Stars to grace the stage in Tifton May 10
- TCSO arrests Albany woman for identity fraud
- Season of Quilts at Georgia Museum of Agriculture
- Things are looking peachy for Georgia's 2nd biggest crop
- Volunteers help with successful ‘Street’ cleanup
- Local Sports
Panthers rally but can't top Valwood
The Tiftarea Academy Panthers had a late comeback, but their bats could not warm up enough as they were defeated 9-4 by the Valwood Valiants on a chilly Friday night.
- Tift wins state title
- Buddy Nobles is new head Irwin County head football coach
- Devils down to their final game
- Tucker’s team first to go to state finals
- Panthers rally but can't top Valwood
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda