TIFTON — Local tennis player Laura Clark recently had her hard work pay off in a big way. Clark, pictured with Mike Brumby, is a rising ninth grader at Northeast Campus. She won the Sunbelt Junior Spring Classic in her age division in Moultrie. An unseeded player, she defeated Anna Scragg of Canton (6-4, 6-1) in the first round, Emma Whatley of Moultrie (6-3, 6-4) in the semifinals) and Mary Watson of Moultrie (6-0, 6-3) in the finals.
- Local News
- Local Sports
Tift County head football coach John Reid.
Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
A big crowd attended the eighth annual Tift Regional Medical Center Kickoff to Men's Health, which featured food, giveaways, health screenings, health care tips, a speech from longtime referee Dick Kitchens as well as a preseason update from many of the area's head football coaches, emceed by Chris Beckham.
- Panthers gain additional home contest in 2014
- Column: Of football schedules and solutions for world peace
- Local sport stacking champs going to Junior Olympics
- Barbour shines at New York college
- Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda