FITZGERALD — Betty Pless Vickers, 70, of Fitzgerald died Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at Tift Regional Medical Center. A memorial service will be held Sunday in the chapel of Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors with the Rev. Steve Hand officiating. A private interment will be held at a later date at Tift Memorial Gardens. You may sign the guest registry at www.albritton-beaumontfuneralhome.com. Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors is in charge of arrangements.
- Local News
- Local Sports
John Gamble (right) is joined by John Reid at the Tiftarea YMCA Saturday.
Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
In addition to the local football coaches speaking Saturday at the Tift Regional Medical Center's Men's Health Event at the YMCA, three others from the area also spoke, Buddy Nobles of Irwin County, John Gamble of Turner County and Jason Strickland of Fitzgerald. Discussions ranged from the more conventional topics of scrimmages and rosters to stranger mentions of voodoo doctors.
- Panthers gain additional home contest in 2014
- Column: Of football schedules and solutions for world peace
- Local sport stacking champs going to Junior Olympics
- Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
- Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda