ALPINE, Ala. — Donald Gene Malloy, 67, of Alpine, Ala. died Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at his mother’s, Dot Malloy, home in Irwin County. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors. Among his survivors are his mother and children. You may sign the guest registry at www.albritton-beaumontfuneralhome.com. Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors is in charge of arrangements.
- Local News
- Local Sports
John Gamble (right) is joined by John Reid at the Tiftarea YMCA Saturday.
Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
In addition to the local football coaches speaking Saturday at the Tift Regional Medical Center's Men's Health Event at the YMCA, three others from the area also spoke, Buddy Nobles of Irwin County, John Gamble of Turner County and Jason Strickland of Fitzgerald. Discussions ranged from the more conventional topics of scrimmages and rosters to stranger mentions of voodoo doctors.
- Panthers gain additional home contest in 2014
- Column: Of football schedules and solutions for world peace
- Local sport stacking champs going to Junior Olympics
- Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
- Rosters, voodoo doctors topics at Kickoff to Men’s Health
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda