HAWKINSVILLE — Bruce Wayne Latham, 65, of Hawkinsville, died Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014, at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014 in Brushy Creek Cemetery with Dr. Larry Daniel officiating. Among his survivors are his brother and sister-in-law, Joseph and Lori Latham and sister; and brother-in-law, Karen and Darwyn Simmons. You may sign the guest registry at www.albritton-beaumontfuneralhome.com. Albritton-Beaumont Funeral Directors is in charge of arrangements.
- Local News
Volunteers help with successful ‘Street’ cleanup
The cleanup started at the corner of Highway 41 South and Southern Avenue. Volunteers also picked up trash on Golden Road.
- Dancing Stars to grace the stage in Tifton May 10
- TCSO arrests Albany woman for identity fraud
- Season of Quilts at Georgia Museum of Agriculture
- Things are looking peachy for Georgia's 2nd biggest crop
- Volunteers help with successful ‘Street’ cleanup
- Local Sports
- Tift wins state title
- Panthers rally but can't top Valwood
- Buddy Nobles is new head Irwin County head football coach
- Devils down to their final game
- State champs!
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda