TIFTON — Fannie Lee Royster, 97, of Tifton died Monday, Jan. 20, 2014, at Tift Regional Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in Sylvester. Interment will be held at the church cemetery. There will be no viewing at the funeral home. Fields and Terrys’ Funeral Home in Sylvester is in charge of arrangements.
- Local News
Breathe Run set for March 16
The second annual Breathe Run & Family Fun Day will be held March 16 at Heritage Church in Moultrie, from 3 to 6 p.m.Continued ...
The run will benefit Breathe Ministry at the church, which works with special needs children and adults from all over South Georgia. All proceeds from the event will be used to purchase a handicap-accessible van for use by Breathe.
- No furlough day for teachers
- Burglary reports take up time of local law enforcement
- Benson qualifies for State Court Judge
- Things are looking peachy for Georgia's 2nd biggest crop
- Breathe Run set for March 16
- Local Sports
Panthers rally but can't top Valwood
The Tiftarea Academy Panthers had a late comeback, but their bats could not warm up enough as they were defeated 9-4 by the Valwood Valiants on a chilly Friday night.
- Buddy Nobles is new head Irwin County head football coach
- Devils down to their final game
- Tucker’s team first to go to state finals
- Wilkinson wins over Turner County
- Panthers rally but can't top Valwood
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda