TIFTON — Fannie Lee Royster, 97, of Tifton died Monday, Jan. 20, 2014, at Tift Regional Medical Center. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church in Sylvester. Interment will be held at the church cemetery. There will be no viewing at the funeral home. Fields and Terrys’ Funeral Home in Sylvester is in charge of arrangements.
- Local News
- Local Sports
Tift County head football coach John Reid.
Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
A big crowd attended the eighth annual Tift Regional Medical Center Kickoff to Men's Health, which featured food, giveaways, health screenings, health care tips, a speech from longtime referee Dick Kitchens as well as a preseason update from many of the area's head football coaches, emceed by Chris Beckham.
- Panthers gain additional home contest in 2014
- Column: Of football schedules and solutions for world peace
- Local sport stacking champs going to Junior Olympics
- Barbour shines at New York college
- Football coaches speak at TRMC health event
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda