• An employee with Northern Metals on East Golden Road reported Thursday that two black males took property belonging to the business without authority.
• A woman who lives in the 500 block of Rigdon Altman Road reported Thursday that someone entered her residence and took some jewelry.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Dwight Harris Jr., 21, 43 Tifton Eldorado Road, was charged Thursday with aggravated battery.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Tracy Lynn Carleton, 38, 2584 S. Pinetree Blvd., Thomasville, was charged Thursday with a probation violation.
Cedric Lervell Sears, 37, 608 Sugar St., was charged Thursday with felony murder and abandonment of dependent child support.
Justin Tyler Whitman, 19, 1089 Old Union Road, Adel, was charged Thursday with theft by deception.
- Local News
Carpenter Road church’s annual live nativity set for Dec. 13, 14
To experience the true meaning of Christmas, Carpenter Road Church of God will be presenting their real-life nativity drive-through again this year. This free event will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Dec. 13 and 14. The church is located at 40 Carpenter Road North.Continued ...
- Hometown Holidays: Where to go...What to do
- Discussion over DDA turns dark for City Council, mayor
- Juvenile reportedly threatens to burn down mother’s house
- Special Hearts chair will honor Shirley Millette
- Carpenter Road church’s annual live nativity set for Dec. 13, 14
- Local Sports
Antwuane Merritt (7) stiff-arms Johnson County QB/DB Markel Horne (9) during a run in last Friday’s quarterfinals game.
Merritt is Irwin County’s heart and soul
After an Irwin County Indian home football game this year, the coaches gathered and talked. A lot of the talk centered around the comment, “No. 7 played well tonight.”
- Kiwanis Run For The Kids
- Tidal Wave swimmers excel at St. Petersburg meet
- Area teams have had good fortune in semis
- Cook moves to AAAA, 1-AAAAAA welcomes Lee Co.
- Merritt is Irwin County’s heart and soul
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda