SYCAMORE — Kelvin Durand Morrow, 42, of Sycamore died Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014 at his residence. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Greater Faith Ministries with burial to follow at Westview Cemetery. A repast will conclude at the church social hall. He is survived by his mother, Min. Ethel Davis; step-father, D.J. Davis; siblings, Angela Harris, Brenda Morrow, Melarie Morrow and Elreco Morrow; and step-sisters and brothers, Brenda Davis, Teresa Davis, Derrick Pitts, Donnell Davis and Gregory Davis. You may sign the online guest book at www.southviewmortuary.com. Professional care and services are entrusted to Southview Mortuary Inc.
- Local News
Relay for Life this Friday in Tifton
At Relay for Life events, communities across the globe come together to honor cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost and fight back against a disease that has already taken too much, according to Relay for Life.Continued ...
The public can get involved locally by attending the Relay for Life of Tift County, which kicks off at 7 p.m. Friday at the E.B. Hamilton Complex and Optimist Park with the opening ceremony. A survivor reception will be held at 6 p.m. at the pavilion.
- Dewey Lee receives honor
- Disabled artists exhibit begins May 1 at Georgia Museum of Agriculture
- Senior community looks to expand
- Stolen debit card returned
- Relay for Life this Friday in Tifton
- Local Sports
Panthers will play six on the road in 2014
For Ryan Branch and the Tiftarea Academy Panthers football team, it is one step closer to a regular football schedule. They have 10 games this year, down from the 11 of the past two.
- Horne named to MaxPreps freshman squad
- ABAC golf team finishes eighth in district championship
- Tiftarea headed for state track meet
- Blue Devils slide past ‘Cats on Senior Day
- Panthers will play six on the road in 2014
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda