Judy M. Crumbley, 68, of Adel died Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013 at Heritage Healthcare of Fitzgerald. A visitation will be held from 10 to 10:30 a.m. today at Boone Funeral Home, 202 N. Hutchinson Ave., in Adel. A graveside service will follow the visitation beginning at 11 a.m. at the Beulah Church Cemetery. Interment will follow at the church cemetery.
- Local News
Trees headed to troops in time for the holidays
The first pickup of Christmas trees at the Brumby and White Christmas Tree Farm Thursday morning for the Trees for Troops program was a success as volunteers helped cut, bale, tag and load the trees to be delivered to designated pickup points throughout the area.
- Carpenter Road church’s annual live nativity set for Dec. 13, 14
- Hometown Holidays: Where to go...What to do
- Get Affordable Care answers at free event
- Wrong way flight leads to arrest
- Trees headed to troops in time for the holidays
- Local Sports
Charlton slips by Irwin in semis, 34-33
After defeating the Charlton County Indians, 29-26, on a last second field goal on Nov. 6, the Irwin County Indians saw a kick again decide their fate against Charlton.
- Prep playoffs scores for Dec. 6
- Devils, Westover split Friday games
- Tough, busy weekend for Tift basketball
- Column: Wishing I could be two places at once tonight
- Charlton slips by Irwin in semis, 34-33
Letter to the Editor – Hands On Tifton a success because of volunteers, donors
The first annual Hands on Tifton day of service was incredible, but knowing the people of Tifton and how they care about this community, it was no surprise. There were 17 or so projects that were initiated or completed Nov. 16.
- Rants & Raves - December 6
- Rants & Raves - December 5
- Send the snipers to the unemployment line
- Rants & Raves - December 4
- Letter to the Editor – Hands On Tifton a success because of volunteers, donors
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda