Angelina Wood, 30, of Adel, passed away Tuesday Oct. 23, 2012 at Phoebe North Hospital in Albany. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at Greegs Baptist Church Cemetery. The will receive friends from noon until 1:30 p.m. at Boone Funeral Home, 1804 S. Hutchinson Ave., Adel. She is survived by her parents, Gary L. and Linda Wood of Adel and two brothers, Anthony Sprague of Hahira and Rodney Sprague of Lenox. Condolences may be expressed to the family online at www.boonefunerals.com. Boone Funeral Home is serving the Wood family.
- Local News
‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
“In a few weeks, our school buses will be filled by children heading back to school. Between now and then, our community can fill one of those buses to the roof with school supplies for local children in need,” said Greg Millette, local United Way executive.Continued ...
- Barr: 'It was a hard-fought campaign'
- Supercharger open and ready for business – for Tesla owners
- Local church to host ‘green’ workshop
- MTC Tifton PBL students, adviser recognized on national level
- ‘Stuff the Bus’ school supply drive returns
- Local Sports
Brown starting Pop Warner squad
Dreams do come true, if you ask Brian Brown. Waiting for years to set up a youth football league in Tift County, he finally has his chance. He hosts a Heads Up football camp this morning and is starting up Pop Warner teams.
"It's been a dream of mine for 10 years," he said.
- Murphy named All American
- Devils to host first Taste of Tifton
- Trophy time at Brumby camp
- Local swimmers 4th at state meet
- Brown starting Pop Warner squad
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda