Angelina Wood, 30, of Adel, passed away Tuesday Oct. 23, 2012 at Phoebe North Hospital in Albany. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at Greegs Baptist Church Cemetery. The will receive friends from noon until 1:30 p.m. at Boone Funeral Home, 1804 S. Hutchinson Ave., Adel. She is survived by her parents, Gary L. and Linda Wood of Adel and two brothers, Anthony Sprague of Hahira and Rodney Sprague of Lenox. Condolences may be expressed to the family online at www.boonefunerals.com. Boone Funeral Home is serving the Wood family.
- Local News
Local woman reaches out to others this holiday season
“It’s better to give than receive,” says 24-year-old Brittney McKinnon of Tifton, who’s giving back to her community by hosting a “Cheerful Givers” Christmas Toy Drive.Continued ...
- Wiregrass Christmas at Museum of Ag Dec. 14
- Ocilla firefighter answers the call – at his own home
- Holiday shopping spree not for everyone
- Georgia high school graduation rate increases
- Local woman reaches out to others this holiday season
- Local Sports
Devils host “white-out” against Wayne
The Tift County Blue Devils have added an extra attraction for their Saturday basketball game against the Wayne County Yellow Jackets. The school has asked fans to wear white to the game to show their support for the teams.
Fans are also requested to bring canned or non-perishable food item to the game to support families in need.
- 9th grade Blue Devils win again
- Diamond Exposure to have Dec. camp
- Hall of Fame? It's time, says AD
- Turner takes two Tuesday from Warner Robins
- Devils host “white-out” against Wayne
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda