TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Misty Mavis Flickinger, 31, 2553 County Farm Road, Adel, was charged Monday with theft by shoplifting.
Gabriel Scott Ireland, 32, 36 Pine Ridge Place, was charged Saturday with possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
Eva G. Pina, 35, 1020 Ferry Lake Road, Lot 41, was charged Monday with entering or crossing the roadway and driving without a license.
Kal Dustin Roberson, 33, 502 Leon St., Douglas, was charged Monday with theft by shoplifting.
Jennifer Michelle Roe, 32, 809 Laura St., Adel, was charged Monday with theft by shoplifting.
Jo Ann Tucker, 61, 1310 S. Pearl St., was charged Sunday with theft by shoplifting.
Zachery Ryan White, 17, 153 Chester Williams Road, Nicholls, was charged Monday with theft by shoplifting and obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers without force.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
- Local News
Leadership is key, no matter where you're going
As part of Administrative Professionals Week, the Tiftarea Chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals hosted an Administrative Professionals Day luncheon Wednesday at the Tift Regional Medical Center Community Event Center at the Tiftarea YMCA. The event was jointly sponsored by The Tifton Gazette.Continued ...
- Cotton irrigation app helps farmers manage water usage
- TRMC computer system upgrade ‘monumental’
- Dewey Lee receives honor
- Relay for Life this Friday in Tifton
- Leadership is key, no matter where you're going
- Local Sports
Panthers will play six on the road in 2014
For Ryan Branch and the Tiftarea Academy Panthers football team, it is one step closer to a regular football schedule. They have 10 games this year, down from the 11 of the past two.
- Bulloch Academy upsets Lady Panthers, 2-1
- Fillies ready for GCAA softball tourney
- Horne named to MaxPreps freshman squad
- ABAC golf team finishes eighth in district championship
- Panthers will play six on the road in 2014
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda