• A woman reported Monday that someone entered the repo lot on East Second Street by cutting a hole in the north side of the lot’s fence. Once inside, the offender entered an unlocked vehicle and took a car stereo/CD player valued at $300 and a speaker box valued at $200. The report states that the offender also tried to take rims and tires from a nearby vehicle but was unsuccessful with obtaining them.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone entered his property on South Central Avenue and took one Kenwood window air conditioning unit valued at approximately $650.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
James Byron Ferguson, 22, 1810 Wilson Ave., was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and a safety restraint violation.
Hieu Nguyen, 37, 4616 Field Creek Drive, was charged Tuesday with possession of cocaine and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
William Paul Rhodes, 63, 170 Margaret Ave., Lenox, was charged Tuesday with DUI and an open container violation.
Stetson Teal, 17, 225 Clifton Drive, Moultrie, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
Scott Bryan Milliones, 36, 46 Albert Sumner Road, was charged Tuesday with DUI, missing or inoperative tail/tag lights, an open container violation and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Police Reports
- Police report for December 12
- Police report for November 26
- Police Report – November 15
- Police report for October 24
- Police report for October 9
- Police report for October 3
- Police report for September 27
- Police report for September 22
- Police report for September 18
- Police report for September 13
- More Police Reports Headlines