• An officer at the Tift County Sheriff’s Office reported Thursday that after receiving an alarm call from a residence in the 100 block of North Church Street in Ty Ty, he arrived on scene to find one of the screens had been pried off on a back window.
• A woman who lives in the 100 block of O’Quinn Road reported Tuesday that sometime in the early morning of New Year’s Day, a bullet fell through the roof of the west end of her house. She reported that the bullet fell straight through the ceiling and landed on the carpet in a bedroom. The bullet left a small hole in the roof and ceiling in the bedroom, the report states.
• A man who lives in the 1400 block of North Central Lane reported Thursday that he was lying on the couch inside the house when he heard glass break. He told police that he walked outside and saw a slender black male wearing a black jumpsuit with a flashlight. He reported that he called after the man, but he left the scene headed south. The suspect was unable to be located by police. The report states that no items were taken from the man’s vehicle. A hitch off of a truck had been thrown through the driver’s side front window.
• A woman who lives in the 1100 block of South Central Avenue reported Thursday that someone broke into her residence. She reported that she was missing two televisions and a DVD player.
• A man who lives in the 1600 block of North Love Avenue reported Thursday that someone forced open the front door of his residence. He reported that no items were taken. The report states that the door appeared to have been kicked open, but there were no visible shoe prints.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Jamarcus Dashan Brinkley, 18, 214 Goff St., was charged Thursday with battery (family violence).
Marquez Marrico King, 22, 2708 Cascade Drive, was charged Thursday with obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers without force.
Humberto Rodriguez, 59, 7 Tanner Lane, was charged Thursday with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
Robert Allen Saint, 19, 106 Creek Lane, Ocilla, was charged Thursday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 23
- POLICE REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 19
- POLICE REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 17
- POLICE REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 16
- Police Report – February 14
- POLICE REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 9
- POLICE REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 2
- Police report for January 9
- Police report for January 7
- Police report for December 30
- More Police Reports Headlines