• An officer with the Tift County Sheriff’s Office reported Tuesday that he was sent to a business located on Palmetta Road in reference to an alarm. He reported that the investigation revealed someone tried to pry open the back door.
• A woman who lives in the 500 block of Lower Brookfield Road reported Tuesday that someone broke into her home and went through all of the rooms. It was determined that some items were taken from the home, the report states.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone tried to gain entry in the back door of his business, Southern Outdoors on East Fifth Street. He told police that this is the fifth time someone has tried to break into the business in less than two months. The report states that the offender also pried off the cover to the power box near the back door.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Deborah Lee Bagley, 31, 1530 Dewey McGlamry Road, Fitzgerald, was charged Tuesday with DUI.
Marcus Antheron Davis, 41, 1007 Goff St., was charged Tuesday with false swearing and theft by taking.
Derrick Shane Fall, 28, 1394 Ray Road, Enigma, was charged Tuesday with driving with a suspended or revoked license and missing/defective headlights.
ABAC CAMPUS POLICE
Melody Elizabeth Gandy, 24, 2201 Hall Ave., was charged Tuesday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Police Reports
- Police report for November 26
- Police Report – November 15
- Police report for October 24
- Police report for October 9
- Police report for October 3
- Police report for September 27
- Police report for September 22
- Police report for September 18
- Police report for September 13
- Police report for August 29
- More Police Reports Headlines