• A man reported Wednesday that some subjects threw an object through the front, left door glass of the convenience store located in the 300 block of Highway 125 South. The report states that the suspects took items valued at $949.40.
• A woman who lives in the 600 block of Lake Shore Drive reported Tuesday that her 19-year-old son was practicing his quick draw with his 22 caliber revolver and accidentally shot himself in the right foot, causing a minor scratch to his toe. The report states that the woman’s son refused treatment from Emergency Medical Services.
• A man who lives on Sandra Drive reported Thursday that someone broke into his home and stole several items. He told police that he discovered that his front door had been damaged. He reported that someone went through the residence and took a gold bracelet, three gold rings, a black stereo and two chrome colored blenders.
• A man who lives on Ira Drive reported Thursday that someone broke into his home and stole several items. He told police that he discovered that his front door had been damaged. He reported that an iPod, $300 in cash, a digital camera and six used cell phones were stolen.
• A woman who lives in the 700 block of West 25th Street reported Wednesday that someone threw a brick at the side window of her trailer causing it to break.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Travis Eugene Hasty, 33, 606 S. Apricot St., Ocilla, was charged Thursday with possession of marijuana over one ounce.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Everett Lee Bronson, 34, 2914 Wilton Ave., Lot 32, was charged Thursday with driving with a suspended or revoked license, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and a safety restraint violation.
Ramon Ezequiel Cotto, 41, 145 Upper Ty Ty Road, was charged Thursday with loitering or prowling.
Donald Christopher McLendon, 21, 199 Hogan Road, Sumner, was charged Thursday with DUI, driving without a license, driving without insurance, operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration and failure to maintain lane.